Sunday, November 6, 2011

Self errors

One of the most common errors in my writing I find is that I forget pronouns or adjectives. I say the sentence in my head and procede to write it down, but my fingers jump some words forward. This is only a problem when I don't check the sentence what I have just written. I do forget to check work before proceeding, so it is a problem.
The next problem is result of the same problem. I lack focus in my writing so my ideas are all over the place. This happens to me while talking with friends over any form of text chat. My friends like to say that it is an evolving conversation. My teachers say I am just not focused.
Another problem I have noticed is that I stray of topic, or I just do something completely opposite of what is asked. I guess it has to do with my lack of focus. Or its the teachers fault for giving such boring assignments, but even then I'd lose focus and diverge from the path. I can see my problems reoccur every writing assignment, yet I can't seem t fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment